Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Just a little news . . .

Weather: Nice but steadily getting colder.

Music: Nothing at the moment.

Mood: Somewhere between "okay" and "bleah." I came down with a cold the Thursday before Halloween after waking up with a sore throat for several days. This one has been pretty mild as colds go, but the symptoms have been hanging on for dear life . . . I'm still dealing with some coughing and congestion (although neither is particularly bad) and I'm still tired most of the time because I haven't been sleeping well. Other than that, I'm feeling pretty good.

What I've been doing lately: Aside from the usual, trying to catch up on my reading (I just finished Listening Woman by Tony Hillerman and I'm trying to finish The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman before the movie comes out in December) and trying to finish a review of a one-day horror convention I went to back in October so I can post it here (and there's no good excuse for not having it done and posted already and I'm going to try really, really hard to start working on it again this week so I can finish it and get it posted sometime before the end of the year).

No comments: