Saturday, June 14, 2008

SoonerCon 2008 Video (and other things)

Weather: Sunny, hot and a little humid (and we may get some more thunderstorms over the next few days).

Music: Nothing at the moment.

Mood: Restless and a little frustrated--mostly because Saturday night is when I usually hang out with my friends, but there's nothing going on tonight so I've been spending the evening trying to find other things to do and not being terribly successful. (There are plenty of things I need to do around the house, I just don't feel like doing any of them right now.)

What I've been doing lately (aside from the usual): I spent last weekend at SoonerCon 2008 and had a very good time (and I promise to post a con report and my con photos sometime in the next week). In the meantime, here's a video montage that someone else made with pictures she took at the convention:

No comments: