Thursday, April 19, 2007

Finally moved in

Welcome to my new blog . . . or rather, my new home for my old blog (scooterokc.bravejournal.com, which will be taken down on May 19th).

The biggest reason for the change is that I think I can do more with this space than I could with the old one. For instance, Bravejournal would only let me have a tag board and a limited number of my links in my sidebar. Blogger, on the other hand, will let me have links, lists, pictures, text and a few other things, and they don't impose any limits on how many links, lists, etc., I can have.

I also intend to work a lot harder at posting on a regular basis than I used to. If I can't think of anything that's going on in my life to post about, I'll come up with something else, even if it's just a website recommendation or a link to a good joke or cartoon.

I'm also open to suggestions for new additions to my links, especially the science fiction/fantasy links. If you know of one I might want to add, please e-mail me and let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Scooter,

just wanted to congratulate you on your new blog. It looks great. Thanks for inviting me and helping me to get set up.

MOS

Anonymous said...

Hey Scooter, I like the new site. I've got to figure out how to link to it so I can see your posts as soon as you post them.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Glad I found your blog spot. If you like it I might have to get me a spot here. :)

Take care,