Wednesday, April 25, 2007

New Links

Please note that I've added two links to my sidebar--Scooter's Homepage and Scooter's Photos.

Scooter's Photos is my photo space on Yahoo!. So far the only thing I have there is four albums of pictures of my niece Emelia, but I'm going to add some albums when I get around to buying a digital camera and taking some new pictures. I'm also thinking about creating some albums for some of the older pictures that I'm working on organizing, but I haven't decided yet.

Scooter's Homepage was originally created as a place where I could post very general news about myself, while all of the minor, day-to-day stuff would be posted on my blog. However, it hasn't worked out exactly the way I hoped it would, so I'm thinking about posting all of my personal news on my blog and using my home page for something else. (I have some very vague ideas about what I might do with it, but any and all suggestions are welcome.)

No comments: