Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Birthday Greetings (and not much else)

Happy Birthday to: my friends Mrs. D and Gerald (whose birthday was actually last Saturday, and I did send him a card on time).

And that's all I can think of to post about right now . . . I haven't been doing much lately except for trying to deal with the heat and humidity--it was still 101 degrees at 7:30 this evening--and chasing bugs all over the house. Everyone has had a lot of problems with bugs this year because of all of the rain we've been having--I've been seeing a lot of crickets and spiders, and for the past few days I've been dealing with a lot more flies than usual--I reduced the local fly population by eight or nine today, and every time I killed one I saw two or three more buzzing around. I haven't seen any for a few hours now, so I may have finally gotten all of them (but I'm not betting on it--they'll probably be out in force again tomorrow.)

(So I did find something to post about after all, even it was nothing more exciting than bug hunting. Yippee.)

No comments: