Monday, August 6, 2007

Photo Stuff

Just remembered a few things I've been intending to post about (and kept forgetting because I've had a lot of other things on my mind lately) . . .

First, I finally got around to posting some of the pictures I took at my niece Emelia's first birthday party back in June. They're in my Photobucket account in the sub-album titled--what else?--"Emelia and her First Birthday Party."

Also, I noticed recently that the SoonerCon website has been redesigned. There's a new discussion forum and a photo gallery with pictures from SoonerCon 2007 and one of the con committee meetings. There's also a space for pictures from SoonerCon 2006, but no pictures posted yet.

Finally, I took down all of the pictures I had posted in my Yahoo! photo account. They stopped accepting new uploads and announced that the photo service would be shut down for good in September, so I decided to go ahead and take everything down since I'm sure most of the folks I know have already seen everything that was posted there.

No comments: